Cottage Cheese Millet Cookies
Millet flour - 150 gr.
Sugar - 50 gr.
Butter - 50 gr.
Cottage cheese - 100 gr.
Egg - 1 pc. (50 grams)
Soda - 3 gr.
Way of cooking:
1. Put cottage cheese, sugar, butter, egg in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Add flour, soda and mix again.
3. Form small balls from the dough, put them on a baking tray and lightly press down to make it look more like cookies.
4. Sprinkle the tops of the cookies with sesame if you want.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 15 minutes.
Back to the list