Tapioca starch - 100 gr.
Ginger - 10 gr.
Green onion - 20 gr.
Garlic - 15 g.
Water - 100 gr.
Rice vinegar - 30 g.
Cane sugar - 40 g.
Soy sauce - 60 gr.
Eggplants - 350 gr.
Way of cooking:
1. Cut eggplants into strips, put them in a bowl, add water, a teaspoon of salt, close the bowl with something and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Put eggplants out of the water, dry them and sprinkle abundantly with tapioca starch.
3. Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, cane sugar, 20 g of tapioca starch in a bowl.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, fry the eggplants on both sides.
5. Put the eggplants out, add garlic, finely chopped green onion and ginger, fry for a minute, then pour the cooked sauce. Stew for 3 minutes.
6. Put eggplants on a plate, add sauce, sprinkle with sesame if desired.
Back to the list