Cheesecake From Mascarpone and Millet Flour
Cornstarch - 30 g.
Millet flour - 70 gr.
Mascarpone - 300 gr.
Milk - 180 g.
Sugar - 140 gr.
Butter - 70 gr.
Egg white - 6 pcs. (180 g)
Way of cooking:
1. Whip the whites with sugar.
2. Put mascarpone, milk in a bowl and whisk with a blender.
3. Add millet flour, butter, cornstarch and mix.
4. Carefully add whites foam and mix.
5. Cover your baking form with parchment paper, lay out the dough, put everything on a baking tray, in which you need to pour a little water.
6. Bake the cheesecake in a preheated oven at 180 for 60 minutes.
Back to the list